To Our Valued Clients,
From everyone at B&B Group / Cascade Irrigation & Lighting Systems Inc. we want to thank you for being a valued client. We understand the concern regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the need to take precautions to prevent the spread. We are very thankful to have been able to continue keeping everyone fully employed and compensated, while at the same time providing these additional safety measures.
You can trust that, like you, we are taking this crisis head-on by implementing the CDC guidelines for proper hygiene practices and healthy spacing with our personnel. Safety is of the utmost importance and we wanted to let you know the steps we are taking as a company to help keep our personnel, clients, and communities safe.
- We have provided our personnel with the guidance materials provided by the CDC to limit the exposure and spread of germs in general, not only with the COVID-19 virus but all airborne viruses such as the flu and common cold. These guidelines can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Any of our personnel that is feeling ill have been asked to stay home and if they start to feel ill while at work, they will be asked to go home immediately and limit contact.
- We have implemented a “no handshake” policy, as well as a “social distancing” policy.
- We have supplied extra hygiene supplies in the office as well as in our service vehicles.
- We are also asking all clients who are ill, exhibiting symptoms, or been exposed to COVID-19 to contact us to reschedule their appointment.
- We have had our main office, warehouse facilities, and all service vehicles professionally disinfected and will continue with that protocol regularly.
- We will disinfect surfaces that we need to come into contact with in providing our service. Including but not limited to Garage Door Keypads, Irrigation/Lighting Controllers, Doorknobs/handles, etc.
With new information coming out regularly, surrounding COVID-19, and required precautions, there may be instances where there are delays in providing our services in a timely manner that you have come to expect. Please know that any action we take is to place the well-being of you, your family, and our personnel at the forefront.
Presently, it is unclear how long these restrictions will remain in place, but we will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your understanding and commitment during these challenging times.
B&B Group / Cascade Irrigation & Lighting
Andrew S. Barker, President