No two snow events are the same, but the result should be. With decades of commercial snow and ice management experience, we understand what it takes to handle the most challenging winter weather events. We specialize in complex commercial properties including medical campuses, office parks, industrial parks and shopping centers offering these services:
We start our property planning well before the winter season by inspecting each site, photographing key areas and developing a detailed snow response plan. This plan is visualized in our web-based technology system and reviewed with each client to ensure the scope of work is consistent with their requirements.
We use this same technology to maintain communication and tracking during storm conditions. Each property is unique, so each property requires a unique strategy.
B&B Snow and Ice Management
Why Choose B&B Group for Snow Management
- We invest in meteorological resources that keep our teams and customers as current on weather events as possible.
- We equip our personnel and trucks with technology to streamline work, provide a 360 degree view on work progress and create efficient communication channels.
- With hundreds of pieces of equipment and backup resources available, our fleet is one of the largest in the Midwest.
- Our team excels with large complex sites that require significant preseason planning to properties as small as ¼ acre. From multi-building office parks to large retail shopping malls to a 40 acre full service medical campus, our team thrives on the challenges that these portfolios can present during the winter months.
- Our teams think about snow year-round working on systems and processes that deliver more value to our customers.
- We’re constantly reviewing products and attending training events that make our snow management teams more efficient and effective.