Effective management of a diversified portfolio means extreme pre-planning processes. With decades of commercial snow & ice management experience, we understand what it takes to handle challenging winter weather events.
Snow Plowing Services
How we help your property look its wintertime best:
We start our preparations well before the winter season! We begin by inspecting each site, photographing key areas, and developing a detailed response plan. This plan is visualized in our web-based technology system and reviewed with each client to ensure the scope of work is consistent with their requirements. Each property is unique and requires a unique strategy.
We provide a variety of planning options including digital maps that outline all areas requiring service. These maps aid in ensuring all areas are covered during an event. As a result of this process, our clients benefit from a higher level of risk management consultation, documentation, and ongoing safety and performance analysis.
It takes a combination of equipment to provide premier services in Central Indiana. Our experienced operators are careful to place snow according to the agreed upon plow map. They are careful to avoid islands, fire hydrants, or landscaping whenever possible.
In some cases, properties may require the snow piles to be moved to a different location. This is especially true for our clients that operate twenty-four hour shipping/distribution centers. Here large piles of snow would inhibit could inhibit work. In such cases, we can haul away the snow to its pre-approved destination.
When necessary, our seasoned team members work in tandem to provide this service. They haul snow either to an approved upon on site location or off site entirely as quickly as it is plowed. This process is apart of our off season preparations where we work closely with the clients to ensure we meet the level of service expected.
A proactive deicing program is a critical component to an overall snow management plan. Our strategically located salt storage facilities and our fleet of 20+ salt trucks allows us to provide excellent service for our clients.
Due to Indiana’s ever changing weather patterns, sometimes the snowfall amount is not enough to plow. In this case, a deicing package is crucial to maintaining safe parking lots. During events when the snow amount is light, a thorough coverage of salt will melt the existing precipitation on the ground and allow the parking lots to remain slip free.
Sidewalk Snow & Ice Services To Promote Safety
How we keep walkways and sidewalks safe:
Sidewalk management is key to ensuring a safe path to work for employees. Once your workers enter in the parking lot, you want them to arrive safely to the door. Our full service sidewalk section provides shoveling when the snow is deep enough and salt anytime there is a concern for slick surfaces. A large majority of our clients express gratefulness each season for these services. Not only does it keep their business functioning, but also helps prevent slip & fall concerns.
Why Choose B&B Group, Inc for Snow & Ice Management?
- We invest in meteorological resources that keep our team and customers as current as possible on weather related events.
- We equip our personnel and trucks with technology to streamline work, provide a 360 degree view on work progress, and create efficient communication channels.
- With hundreds of pieces of equipment and backup resources available, our fleet is one of the largest in the Midwest.
- Our team is trained to expertly handle a wide range of properties. Including large, complex sites that require significant pre-season planning, properties as small as ¼ acre, multi-building office parks, large retail shopping centers, and a 40 acre, full service medical campus. Our diverse portfolio allows our team to learn and thrive on the unique challenges that each property represents.
- Our teams think about snow year-round, always improving on systems and processes that deliver more value to our clients.
- We are constantly reviewing products and attending training events that make our snow & ice management team more efficient and effective.